Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Recruiting and Professional Development Coordinator
Atlanta, GA 30363 United States
Recruiting and Professional Development Coordinator supports firm-wide Attorney Recruitment and Professional Development functions, and is located in the Atlanta office. This position works close with the firm’s Chief Strategic Officer (head of Attorney Professional Development and Recruitment) and Manager of Professional Development. This is a non-exempt, full-time position.
• Coordinates associate recruitment process including interview programs, university-related events, and attorney social functions related to lateral and entry-level associate hiring; plans and coordinates summer associate and/or fall clerkship program including correspondence with incoming candidates, organizing training programs and social events, and handling office logistics.
• Serves as primary contact for and liaison between recruiters and firm hiring partner(s) on all active lateral partner candidates; prepares weekly lateral partner candidate status reports, maintains files on pending partner candidates and historical database on firm intra-net; coordinates travel and interview arrangements.
• Coordinates logistical details of in-house professional development events and meetings (hotel bookings, conference room arrangements, restaurant and catering arrangements, social functions).
• Assists Manager of Professional Development with firm’s annual attorney evaluation process and other projects as needed. Assists firm Diversity and Inclusion Partner with firm-wide diversity initiatives as needed.
• Additional general responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing files for all attorney new hires and managing aspects of administrative firm integration, maintaining firm statistical information for attorney publications and diversity-related materials, including firm’s NALP profile for Directory of Legal Employers, and processing expense reports.
Education, training, experience:
Two or more years of law firm administrative experience in a recruitment, professional development, or marketing position is preferred.
Candidate must be responsive, detail oriented, and have excellent oral and written communication skills. Candidate must have strong organizational and creative problem solving skills, be capable of prioritizing and balancing multiple on-going projects simultaneously, and be proficient in Word and Excel.
FordHarrison offers a professional work environment and an excellent benefits package. Salary will be commensurate to experience. For more information about FordHarrison, please visit www.fordharrison.com. You may send your resume and salary history via email after logging in.
Terms & Conditions