Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
Houston Legal Office Services Coordinator
Houston, TX 77057 United States
Wilson Elser’s Houston office seeks a Legal Office Services Coordinator who possesses the below.
The Legal Office Services Coordinator will provide services for the firm's Houston location which currently has 30 attorneys and staff. The role reports to the Regional Office Administrator.
• Must have a Bachelors degree
• 5 + years experience as a Legal Secretarial Supervisor or Assistant Office Manager in a law firm
• Staff management experience
• Basic knowledge of HR, IT, Accounting, and Operations in a professional services firm, law firm experience preferred
• Well organized, self-starter with outstanding communications skills and a top-notch work ethic
• Ability to quickly adapt to and handle daily changes
• Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
• Ability to learn new software systems, or other firm systems as needed (i.e. chrome river)
• Ensure the secretarial staff and other office personnel are supporting the work requirements for the attorneys
• Ensure the quality of secretarial service meets the firm's standards
• Handle attendance requirements and be responsible for work flow and staffing requirements
• Works to coordinate daily responsibilities with the Regional Office Administrator
• Work independently to ensure that appropriate coverage is met to serve the attorney's work load
• Communicate and work with employees to correct any performance issues
• Provide productivity, performance and accounting reports related to these employees
• Coordinate efforts with other departments in the firm
• Ensure employees are receiving proper training
• Monitor daily activity prioritization by secretarial staff
• Participate in all performance review discussions and lead each as necessary
• Interview and train new office staff as needed
• Act as a resource of information for all secretaries and other office personnel
If your background and experience align with these qualifications and you want to advance your career with one of the nation's leading law firms, please apply with your resume, cover letter, and salary history.
Our professional staff plays an important role in the firm's continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, opportunities for advancement, and a collaborative, friendly firm environment.
Wilson Elser is a full-service law firm with nearly 800 attorneys in 24 offices throughout the United States. The firm is one of the largest and most influential in the nation, ranking in the Am Law 200 and in the top 50 of the National Law Journal 250.
We are committed to cultivating an environment that embraces and promotes diversity as a fundamental value. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities and Women are encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Wilson Elser at www.wilsonelser.com
Education, training, experience:
Terms & Conditions