Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Jackson Lewis P.C.
Employment Litigation Associate
Denver, CO 80202 United States
Jackson Lewis LLP is a nationwide law firm dedicated to representing management exclusively in workplace law and related litigation. With 51 offices and over 700 attorneys, Jackson Lewis is seeking an Employment Litigation Associate Attorney for the Denver office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle employment discrimination matters in litigation before state and federal enforcement agencies and courts
• Provide advice and counsel to employers on a wide range of employment laws and regulations
• Represent clients in negotiations and mediations
Education, training, experience:
Skills and Educational Requirements:
• JD from accredited law school
• Colorado Bar admission preferred
• 2-4 years litigation experience, preferably representing employers in workplace law and employment litigation
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational, time management, and project management skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative, team environment
• Outstanding academic credentials
Jackson Lewis LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please see our web-site for more information on Jackson Lewis – www.jacksonlewis.com.
Terms & Conditions